GENIKI Bank offers their customers the option of rapid, easy-to-use, extremely secure customer service through GENIKI e-Banking just by using the computer.
Request e-Banking access codes from any GENIKI Bank branch and you can obtain direct access to information regarding your banking products and conduct transactions from the comfort of your home or office, thereby saving time and money since GENIKI Bank offers special transaction rates for customers using their alternative networks.
GENIKI e-Banking services have been grouped under 5 categories:
- Deposit account balances and itemised statements
- Account transactions for up to 1 year ago
- Credit card balance and itemised statement
- Credit card transactions (for up to 3 previous statements)
- Electronic credit card statements (e-Statements)
- Product overview (accounts, loans, and credit cards)
- Balances and itemised statements for time deposits, loans and AMUNDI mutual funds (Fund details and return on investment information)
- Money transfer between own GENIKI Bank accounts
- Money transfer to third party accounts in GENIKI Bank
- Money transfer to other Greek banks (using the DIAS system)1
- Money transfer to other banks abroad
- Mass transfer to up to 50 accounts at GENIKI Bank through a single transaction
- Mass transfer through file upload (file format: .xls or .txt)
- Scheduled money transfers to own or third party accounts in GENIKI Bank or other Greek banks with the option to hold the amount in advance
- Reload of own GENIKI e-shopping prepaid card
- Reload of third party GENIKI e-shopping prepaid card
- To own Consumer Open Loan
- To third party Customer Open Loan
- To own GENIKI Bank credit cards
- To third party GENIKI Bank credit cards
- To credit cards of other Greek banks (using the DIAS system)1
- Scheduled payments to own or third party credits cards in GENIKI Bank or other Greek Banks
- EYDAP (water), DEH (electricity), Water supply and sewerage of selected cities.
- Telephony bills (OTE, Vivodi, Forthnet, Cyta, On-Telecoms, Cosmote, Vodafone), online or scheduled
- Taxes (VAT, income tax for corporate, special fine for arbitrary, Provisional Tax Statement Performance Fees & Stamp, Arbitrary arrangement payment, Certified Tax Debts, electronic stamp, Circulation tax), online or scheduled
- Social security contributions (IKA, OAEE Fund), Pension health-fund contributions, online or scheduled
- Other payments (BMWFS, FIREN, SERFIN, VWBANK, Plaisio, e-PASS recharge, NOVA Multichoice, Athens Gas Company, Salonica Gas Company, Thessalia Gas Company, Emporiki Credicom, Energa, Aegean Power, Interamerican Road Assistance, Interamerican, International Life, International Life Gen. Insurance, Action Aid, ING Life Insurance, ING General Insurance), online or scheduled
- Standing orders by choosing your transaction through a very wide list of 150 standing orders (insurance payments, telephone payments, payments to state etc)2
- Information on pending transactions
- Cancellation of pending transactions
- Information on cancelled and failed transactions as well as the failure reason, for the previous 7-day period
- Information on pending DIAS payments, with cancellation options. This concerns telephony bill payments (OTE, Tellas, Vivodi, Cosmote etc), tax and social security contribution payments (VAT, income tax, IKA – OAEE Funds) and other services (BMWFS, FIREN, SERFIN, VWBANK etc)
- Change e-Banking personal codes (user ID)
- Enter / delete user-friendly account and card names for own or third party accounts/ cards held in GENIKI Bank or other Greek banks
- Add / remove from the index third party accounts and cards held in GENIKI Bank
- Add / remove from the index own / third party accounts and cards held in other Greek banks from the index
- Delete shortcuts (transactions stored in the shortcuts menu)
Extra tools: Store pages and transaction receipts in .xls format or print them out.
1 Only accounts in banks which are participants in the relevant service offered by the DIAS system can be credited. These banks are: ATTICA BANK, BANK OF AMERICA, BANK OF GREECE, CITIBANK N.A, EFG EUROBANK, HSBC BANK P.L.C, ALPHA BANK, NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE, COOPERATIVE BANK OF IPIRUS, COOPERATIVE BANK OF KARDITSA, PANCRETAN COOPERATIVE BANK, PANELLINIA BANK, COOPERATIVE BANK OF PELOPONNISOS, COOPERATIVE BANK OF SERRES, COOPERATIVE BANK OF CHANIA, PIRAEUS BANK, UNICREDIT BANK AG, NEW HELLENIC POSTBANK, ZIRAAT BANK, COOPERATIVE BANK OF EVROS, COOPERATIVE BANK OF THESSALIA, DEPOSITS AND LOANS AGENCY, COOPERATIVE BANK OF DRAMA, COOPERATIVE BANK OF PIERIA, HELLENIC POST, ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC. Credit card payments can be conducted only to type VISA and MasterCard within banks that accept card payments through the DIAS system.
2 ΟΤΕ, TELLAS, VIVODI, FORTHNET, O.A.E.E. FUND, BMWFS, FIREN, SERFIN, VWBANK, IATA BSP, IATA CASH, ACS COURIER SA, INTERASCO, GOODYEAR – DUNLOP, ING LIFE, WWF HELLAS, GENERALI LIFE, BMW GROUP HELLAS, GENERALI HELLAS, LEASEPLAN, ΜΙΝΕΤΤΑ, DEYA RHODES, DEYA AFANTOU, DEYA KALIMNOU, ATLANTIKI ENOSI, ING INSURANCE, EUROLEASE FLEET, OTE LARGE CORPORATE, ACTION AID, AUTOHELLAS HERTZ, CYTA HELLAS, MICHELIN, PAYZONE, SFS HELLAS CONSUMER, SFS HELLAS FINANCE LEASE & TRADE (701), SFS HELLAS FINANCE LEASE & TRADE (702), SFS HELLAS FINANCE LEASE & TRADE (703), MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES, ETAO, TEAGE etc.