GENIKI Bank stands by you and offers you GENIKI Xtra Saving a flexible savings management program that will release you from stressing processes and commitments.
GENIKI Xtra Saving is a flexible savings management program that saves you each month the amount you have determined and offers you yield 3%1.
The program recognizes when you have extra money in your deposit account and transfers the additional money in another deposit account with an interest rate 3%1.
The program consists of two linked deposit accounts:
- any GENIKI Bank deposit account that functions as a primary account (except GENIKI saving Plus).
- a secondary deposit account with a 3%1 deposit rate suitable for saving.
The program checks once a month your primary deposit account. If its balance is more than €1.500 and has exceeded the limit that you defined, then automatically the extra amount of money is being transferred through a standing order to your secondary account where you enjoy high yields.
According to your needs, you may define:
- The limit of your primary account that once being exceeded, the extra amount of money will be transferred to your secondary account
- The amount of money that you want to be transferred, selecting amounts from €50 to €300.
- Maximized yields 3%1 on your savings
- Flexibility since you can choose the amount you want to save each month according to your personal needs
- Secured savings, without stressing processes and commitments
- Capital availability at any time
For more information you may call 801.11.600.300 (from a fixed line) and 22.214.171.124 (from a mobile phone or from abroad) or visit one of our Bank's branches.
1 The returns are annualized and gross (tax 15% has not been deducted). The preferential rate is valid until 30/06/13. Any debit of the secondary account within a 6 month period will cause reduction of the rate to 0,40% for the specific period of time.
2 The balance of the primary account should be more than €1.500 for the standing order to be executed.