Investment with permanent protection
About Agileo P²
GENIKI Bank offers you created Agileo P², a pioneer investment product that invests in Mutual Funds.
It is an open-ended fund (permanently open for subscriptions / redemptions), that offers investors the performance of an optimal basket of funds, along with a permanent level of protection, if markets decline sharply.
Agileo P² is managed by LYXOR Asset Management.
Agileo P² is an ideal investment for anyone who wants to invest in international capital markets with safety, enjoying high quality management and stable gains, regardless of their initial investment capital.
- Optimal basket of Mutual Funds (it invests in other Mutual Funds).
- Permanent protection: Agileo P² offers you protection that is being adapted every year. The protection offered is equivalent to 90% of the first net asset value (NAV), which is set at the beginning of the year and guarantees your invested capital, even if the market declines.
- Ideal portfolio mix: Agileo P² invests on high quality Mutual Funds, with placements on dynamic financial instruments (equities, bonds, and alternative investments) and Money Market Mutual Funds. Diversified in both terms of asset classes and geographic zones the initially formed basket has a particularly pertinent return /risk.
- Active management: The weight of each Fund is reviewed periodically according to the market conditions.
- Can be used as a Savings / Retirement Program (monthly installments through standing order).
- Experience, know-how and high quality management from LYXOR Asset Management.
|Minimum initial subscription*
|Subscription, transfer, redemption
- Permanent protection which is readjusted every year
- Risk allocation, through an ideal portfolio mix
- Status and know-how of experienced "LYXOR Asset Management" management specialists
- Financial benefit through zero redemption fees
- Flexibility though daily subscription, valuation and redemption
For more information you may call 801.11.600.300 (from a fixed line) and 18.104.22.168 (from a mobile phone or from abroad) or visit one of our Bank's branches.
* Including subscription fees
Full details of Agileo P² are given in the information notice, which is approved by the French Financial Market Authorities (AMF) and submitted before any subscription, are available in our banks and are given to the potential investors before the subscription.
UCITS OFFER NO GUARANTEED RETURN AND PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE FUTURE ONE.