GENIKI Bank offers you Calypso Fund. A Mutual Fund with 10 years duration that offers 100%* guarantee of initial capital at maturity. Calypso Fund is linked to the performance of a portfolio of 30 international stocks. It takes advantage of all the parameters that affect the financial markets, by applying different strategies.
Calypso Fund targets to those who wish to invest in a flexible international Mutual Fund, seeking satisfying returns, with guarantee* for their capital.
- Type: Special Type of Mutual Fund
- Investment horizon / Maximum duration: 10 years
- Administrator: Lyxor Intl Asset Management
- Minimum subscription amount: 1.000 €
- Price per share on launching date: 100€
- Marketability: Everyday (subscription - redemption)
- Valuation: Everyday
- Starting Subscription Period: 29/01/2007
- Launching Date: 26/02/2007
Strategy and Examples
Three different scenarios configure the return of the product at maturity :
1st Scenario: Bullish Market
If the portfolio's annual average performance reaches the +30% limit once, during the first five years (annual average, 5 annual observations), Calypso Fund will be early redeemed the fifth year. Investors will then receive 150%* of the capital initially invested, equivalent to 8.45%* annual rate of return
2nd Scenario: Bell Shaped Market
If the portfolio's annual average performance reaches the +30% limit after the fifth year (annual average, 10 annual observations), investors will benefit from the peak portfolio's performance over the ten years. At maturity (10 years), investors will receive the capital initially invested in addition to 100% of the portfolio's peak performance with a minimum of 175%*, equivalent to a minimum 5.76% annual rate of return.
3rd Scenario: Flat Market
If the +30% limit is not reached during the 10 year period (annual average), a "Boost Effect" will be activated at maturity. Investors will receive the capital initially invested in addition to 300% of the portfolio of the 30 shares final performance, with a cap of +25% and a floor of -50% for each share's return.
A diversified portfolio of 30 international stocks
The portfolio consists of 30 stocks, that represent the largest market capitalisations worldwide, and targets to high yields.
- 100%* capital guarantee at maturity
- Three different strategies improve the returns according to the financial markets
- Portfolio linked to the performance of 30 international stocks of the world's largest market capitalizations
- Risk spread to international markets
- Daily valuation, subscription and redemption
- No redemption fees
- Know - how of the top asset managers of Lyxor Asset Management
For more information you may call 801.11.600.300 (from a fixed line) and 188.8.131.52 (from a mobile phone or from abroad) or visit one of our Bank’s branches.
* Before management fees
UCITS OFFER NO GUARANTEED RETURN AND PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE FUTURE ONE.