Financing in Euro or foreign currency
GENIKI Loans for business premises offers you the possibility to finance the acquisition or the renovation of business premises at the following conditions:
- 70% of the property's commercial value (Bank Technical Services evaluation) for the purchase, depending on the guarantee offered.
- Up to 70% of the property's commercial value and up to 100% of the contractual value.
- Up to 100% of the budgeted cost for construction, completion, extension, improvement of business premises, on condition that financing does not exceed 70% of the property's final commercial value.
€14.700 or the equivalent in foreign currency.
From 2 to 15 years.
Possibility to choose between fixed or floating interest rate
- Fixed interest rate during the first 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 or 15 years of the loan duration.
- Floating interest rate for the whole duration of the loan.
- Combination of fixed and floating interest rate.
If you select a fixed interest rate settlement you can, at the end of its term, either convert the loan to a floating interest rate loan or renew the fixed interest rate agreement (the new fixed interest rate will be defined at the time of the renewal) .
Equivalent monthly, quarterly, half-yearly repayment of interest or amortisation.
Possibility of full or partial repayment of the loan during the floating interest rate period.
For more information call 801.11.600.300 and 184.108.40.206 (from mobile phone or from abroad) or visit one of the branches of our bank.