We make sure that your child gets everything he needs!
GENIKI Bank, launched GENIKI ΑΒΓ deposit account, an account especially designed to cover the children’s future needs, offering them a significant capital for them to follow their dreams.
It is a deposit account that enables you, the parents and family members of children up to 18 years old, to create a significant capital through standing order or single deposits in order for your children to study or take their first professional step.
- You open an account with the child as the beneficiary and one adult or more as co-holders. The amount of the first payment on the opening of the account will have to be at least €50.
- Anyone who has the account number can make payments to the account, either through single deposits or standing orders (min. amount €30*).
- High interest rates 2,5% for amounts up to €10.000**.
- Flexibility, since the money remains available.
- Detailed account information through the account book and monthly statement.
For more information call 801.11.600.300 and 220.127.116.11 (from mobile phone or from abroad) or visit one of the branches of our bank.
*Transactions through ΑΤΜs cannot be performed.
**A 15% tax is withheld on the interests. For amounts from € 10.000,01 up to € 20.000, the interest rate is 1,50% and for amounts from € 20.000,01, the interest rate is 0,50%.